Mental Health Minnesota pursues its mission through mental health outreach and advocacy.
Mental Health Outreach
The Outreach Program provides information on mental health, mental illnesses, and overall wellness.
- Outreach Activities: Our focus areas incude the workplace, frontline providers, faith communities, and higher education.
- Mental Health & Wellness Materials: Wellness and recovery resources, along with the latest news, information, and resources for common mental health conditions.
- Online Mental Health Sceening: Mental Health Minnesota has partnered with Screening for Mental Health, Inc. to provide anonymous online screening for mood and anxiety disorders, such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, and PTSD.
- Get Help. Get Well.: Helpful information on what to expect when seeking mental health care for the first time.
- Presentations: Request on-site presentations from Mental Health Minnesota.
- Health Fairs and Events: Request Mental Health Minnesota to attend your health fair or event.
- Publications: Request publications by e-mail or mail from Mental Health Minnesota.
- The Voice Newsletter: The Voice offers stories about people we've helped, the latest information on mental health, legislative updates, and more!
- Mental Health Minnesota Blog, Twitter and Facebook: Visit our blog and visit us on Facebook!
- Mental Health Topics: An extensive list of resources by the National Institute of Mental Health highlight specific disorders and treatments.
- Calendar of Events: Events that are occurring throughout Minnesota.
- Clinical Trial Resources: Clinical trial resources occuring nationally and within the state.
Mental Health Advocacy
Mental Health Minnesota's Mental Health Advocacy Program is comprised of two categories: Individual Advocacy and Issues Advocacy.